Resolution Center

Thank you for your inquiry. There are a few things to keep in mind:

  1. Most problems can be resolved quickly and easily by speaking with a PEP representative at 866-398-4841 or by fax at 804-285-5829.
  2. After you speak to a PEP representative, if your concern is not resolved to your satisfaction, please ask to speak with the PEP Project Manager at the number above.
  3. If your concern remains unresolved or you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may wish to submit your complaint in writing to the PEP Project Manager. Please include your name, company, phone number and specific details regarding your concern or complaint.  Attachments may be included with your submission.  A Customer Complaint form is available on this Web site.  Once your complaint is received, an e-mail reply will be sent to acknowledge receipt of your submission. Within 24 hours or the next business day, you will be contacted to either:
    1. Receive an action plan to resolve your concern
    2. Receive an explanation of PEP’s position regarding the issue
    3. Asked to provide more information to assist with our investigation
    4. We trust that your concern can be effectively addressed with the above steps. However, if you remain unsatisfied, you may contact the Project Manager, Brionna Jones at, DCSE Contract Administrator, Tressa Johnson at (804) 726-7880 or Sandra Brown, Paternity Consultant (804) 726-7880.


Conflict Resolution Form:

Name (required)

Email Address (required)

Phone Number (required)

I am a... (required)

Please discuss your issue below. Be sure to include the date and approximate time the incident occurred. (required)